If you are tired of searching for the steps of Hp printer Driver Download For Windows 10, read this guide.
While using printers, you may encounter one or another issue. Behind this, there could be a number of reasons and one of which is an outdated printer driver.
Hence, we would like to suggest you download the driver of the printer now and resolve all printer-related issues.
Are you ready?
Steps For Hp Printer Driver Download For Windows 10
Some of the easiest ways to HP Printer Drivers for Download on windows are as follows. All the steps and methods that we are going to deliver are practically tested.
You are not the only one who is going to apply these steps. A lot of people have tried to troubleshoot the issue.
1. Set HP Printer Drivers to Download Automatically
If you don’t want to be in this mess again and again then set your printer to download the driver automatically.
- In windows, search for the tab of “change device installation settings”
- Open it
- From the option of “change device installation settings”, click on the “yes” option and then change the settings
2. Connect Your Printer To Computer
Before moving forward to the process of HP Wireless Printer Setup for the driver, connect your printer to the computer.
- Turn on your computer by connecting the power cord to the power outlet
- Make sure that your device is connected with a good speed internet connection
- Connect the printer with the power outlet
- With the help of a USB cable, connect the printer with the computer system
- If you will see the “found new driver” option then try the steps that have been provided below
- In case, you are able to use your printer then you won’t need more steps to download the driver
- In case, your printer is not showing any response then continue with the methods given below
Connect the printer with the wireless setup wizard, follow the steps provided below
- Turn on the computer, printer, and the router
- You should know the name and the password of your wifi
- Make sure that your printer and computer are connected with the same wifi
- Disconnect the USB and ethernet cable from the printer
- Open the control panel of the printer and touch Setup, wireless menu, and Network
- Now, you just have to choose “wireless network wizard”
- Follow all the screen instructions to connect the printer with the computer
To connect the printer with WPS(Wireless Protected Setup), follow the steps that we have provided your below:
- Open the control panel of the printer
- Press and hold the wireless button
- When you will find that the wireless light starts blinking, release the button
- Press and release the WPS button within two minutes
- Wait for a while and the printer and router will establish the connection
To connect the printer with a wired connection for Hp Printer Driver Download For Windows 10:
Before proceeding further, make sure that you are having a router and an ethernet cable. In addition to that, your network router should have available ethernet ports.
- Connect your computer device with the router via USB cable
- With the help of an Ethernet cable, connect the printer with the router
You are just a step ahead for the process of Hp Printer Driver Download for Windows.
3. Install HP Printer Driver for windows 10
To install the Hp printer driver, use Windows “add a printer” wizard. You can also apply the same steps for windows 8 too.
- Open the control panel from windows
- Click on the option of “devices and printer”
- Choose “Add a printer”
- Go to the window of “Choose a device or printer to add to this PC” and select the name of your printer
- Click on “Next”
- Follow all the instructions provided on the screen to complete the process for Hp Printer Driver Download For Windows 10
- If you don’t find the name of the printer in the list try the next step
- Choose the option of “the printer I want isn’t listed”.
- Choose the option of “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings”
- Click on Next
- Now, you have to choose the port that has been used by your printer
- Click on Next
- Now, click on “windows update”
- Wait until HP Printer Drivers to Download completely
- Soon after the driver will be downloaded to your device, open the “manufacturer pane”
- Click on HP and choose the name of your Hp Printer
- You will then find the name of the printer in the list. Click on it and then install the Hp printer driver for windows 10.
If you want to install the printer driver on windows 10 then follow the steps that have been provided below
- Open the “Control Panel” from windows
- Choose the option of “devices and printers” and then click on “Add a printer”
- To install the driver, click on “Choose a device or printer to add to this PC” windows and select your Hp printer
- Follow all the on-screen instructions
- This is how you can easily complete the process of Hp Printer Driver Download For Windows 10
We have provided you with enough information so that you will not face any trouble. In case you don’t have a Windows 10 PC or have a Mac then also we can help you.
We don’t want you to search here and there for Hp Printer Software Download for Mac. we have a simple solution for you.
Come with us at…
We have told you each and everything that is necessary for you to complete the process of Hp printer Driver Download For Windows 10.
Apart from Windows 10, if you want to know about Hp Printer Driver Download for Mac then call us.
Yes, we have a team of dedicated technicians who will provide you with the solution. You can ask them anything related to Hp Printer.
In a short period of time, they will let you tell the troubleshooting steps. So, we would like to suggest you call them now.